Transradial Band, Radial Artery Compression Device, Tr Band Inflator manufacturer / supplier in China, offering TPU Radial Artery Compression Device with Ce Mark for PCI, China Endoscope Disposable Surgical Egia60avm Endo Giai 60mm Reload with Tri- Staple Technology Vascular, China Endoscope Disposable Surgical Stapler Devices Covidien Autosuture Multifire Endo Gia 30mm and so on.
|Min. Order / Reference FOB Price||300 Sets||US $3.85-6/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||20, 000sets/Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
|Type:||Radial Artery Compression Device|
|Material:||TPU & PC|
|Ethylene Oxide Sterilization:||Ethylene Oxide Sterilization|
|Quality Guarantee Period:||3 Years|
|Logo Printing:||Without or Customized|
If you are using our website on PC, you can find us by this way: Go down to the bottom of Made-in-China.com > Go to "Help" Section> Contact Us
If you are using our Made-in-China.com App, you can find us by this way: My Account > Click setting section which is in the top right corner > Contact Us
Radial Artery Compression Devices is a compression device to assist hemostasis of the radial artery after a transradial procedure.
Radial Artery Compression Devices Directions for use:
1. After the procedure, withdraw the sheath by 2~3cm.
2. Align the green marker, which is located on the center of the compression balloon to the puncture site and fix the belt on the wrist with the adjustable fastener.
3. To inflate the compression balloon, inject the appropriate volume of air using the air injector.
Min. Air injection volume: 13ML
Max Air injection volume: 18ML
4. Remove the sheath and confirm the there is no bleeding from the puncture site. If bleeding is observed, inject more air (not exceeding the max volume) until it stops.
5. Check the progress of the hemostasis and adjust the air pressure of the balloon with the air injector.
6. Before removing, confirm that bleeding has stopped.